Sunday, April 21, 2013

P&G brand saver and Purex Crystals Baby review!


P&G everyday™

 So, the other day I received my P&G Brand Saver Sample Package in the Mail.   Once every few months you are able to visit the P&G Everyday website.  First, create an account you can select coupons and samples that you want to receive.   These samples change every 3 or 4 months and you can only receive them once in that time period, so check back every once in a while for changes in product samples!

We got a box from P&G "Have you tried this yet?" and it will filled with awesome goodies!


























In our box we received Crest 3D White tooth paste.
I've been using it for the paste 4 nights and I have to say that this is the closest thing to real dentist's toothpaste.  It has a very fresh minty flavor, with a slight grittiness that leaves your teeth very smooth and clean feeling.  I've noticed a slight difference in whiteness, but overall, the clean feeling is the best part of the product.  It really wipes out any 'funky-ness' of the mouth.  Radient Mint is the flavor that was in my sample, and I really liked it.   It wasn't a 'burn your mouth out of your head' mint, it was subtle and clean tasting.   overall grade: A-






The next items I received were laundry samples from Tide and Downy.  The Tide Vivid Boost Pods laundry additive is said to give you more vivid colored whites in the laundry.  The claim is to give you brighter whites in one   It isn't to be used as detergent itself, yet, it should be added to the laundry with your detergent.  I also received a Tide Pods Laundry Detergent in "Spring Meadow" scent.   The Smell is very fresh.  It has a slight floral, sweet, and rain fresh scent.  The smell is very pleasant.  One pod = one normal size load of laundry.


Lastly, the Ultra Downy infusions in Honey Flower.  Smells DELICIOUS!  It has a very sweet smell and smooth texture.   I want to wash my sheets and use this!  It smells incredibly fresh and the smell isn't overwhelming.  MMMMmmmm. It actually makes me want to do laundry a lot!  (I can't wait until we move into our new house and I can hang laundry on the line!!!




Speaking of laundry I also purchased some Purex Crystals in Baby Scent.    It is dye free, hypoallergenic and all Natural ingredients.  The smell is like sweet and sour candy, but has a slight hint of baby powder in it.  I actually loved it so much that I made my own sachets to put in the little guys drawers.   I simply took a little bit of the Purex crystals and put them into a nylon sock and tied it off and placed it into his cloth diaper drawer and clothing drawer.  It smells great every time I open the drawer and that was 5 days ago!!!



So, since I  haven't tried these  items yet, I will be updating this post at a later date to let you know how the items actually effected the clothing.  I haven't found any answers on how the Purex Crystals  effect cloth diapers, therefore I will not be using them on diapers.  I will probably just use the samples on my own clothing for testing purposes.   Please check back for an update later this week.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!