Monday, April 8, 2013

The exciting news is...., and G-Diapers review



Hello Friends!  Welcome back!  I have some GREAT news.  I've been busy over the last few days contacting some companies that I'm interested in reviewing and I heard back from two promising companies,  one is and the other being.    Both companies are interested in working with me and my blog review.  GroVia and Rockin Green Cleaning Products are two companies that I've been dying to try and I'm excited to announce that they will be sending samples for me to review on the blog, and then we will have the opportunity to do a couple give-aways!    I'm hoping that this works out as these are two MAJOR companies to work with.  Please continue to read and share this blog so that I can generate a higher volume of visits.



 Now onto my review of GDiapers.   I felt that this is  fitting for my first review as Gdiapers were the first cloth diaper that I bought.  They weren't intimidating, and certianly seemed like they were easy to maintain.   GDiapers offers a variety of adorable colors and the Gpants (the outer cover) comes in  the following sizes:


gDiapers size chart





I had two major reasons why I chose GDiapers.   The first reason was that it was available at my local Wegmans store.  I was able to look at them, feel them, and visualize their usage-- They also came in two packs for $27.00.  The second reason is that, GDiapers are the perfect cloth diaper for beginners. They offer you the opportunity to use either cloth inserts or disposable / flushable / biodegradable inserts!   The coolest part about the Gdiapers is that they are just as easy as disposable, and they may even be easier.  Think about it, baby does his business, you take out the liner, rip it open, dump the contents into the toilet, swish around with the G Diapers swish stick and FLUSH.  No stinky diaper pail, no diapers in the landfill!

I currently own 4 medium G pants, and 2 large G pants.   Little guy is about 20 pounds and 30 inches long.  He wears the Mediums more often than the Large.  I purchased the Large because I thought that the mediums were becoming a little snug.  My little guy is very lean and thin, and we usually only use the larges for over night or for stuffing extra padding [for the time being].

The ONLY thing that disappoints me about the G Diapers is the color wear on the waist bands.   After several uses, the waistband on the Gdiapers seems to fade in color versus the rest of the fabric outer.   If you don't properly secure the vecro tabs, you will notice pilling and some wear on the waist bands.    I also don't recommend using G Diapers overnight if your baby needs frequent changes during the night, as the vecro is quite loud to open for a change.    These are the only downfalls of GDiapers that I have noted.   I have never had a leaking problem as their fit has a nice band around the waist and legs.  All of my communications with GDiapers has been professional and courteous.

I hope you enjoy this review and please don't hesitate to ask with any questions!

 
Puttin' the G on backwards the first time, LOL

Trim Fit around the legs

Playing with all of his G diapers (except one)

Gentle Taupe in Large and Guppy Green in Medium

Slight discoloration on waist band

Very trim diaper

Great Fit for my skinny guy


Catch you later!!!

Momma A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!