Saturday, April 6, 2013

My new doo!

 Hey everyone! It's time for a little review.    I went to FORBICI Hair Designto get a new fresh do,  hair-do that is.  I called at 2:00 and they were able to get me in by 4:15.  Everyone at Forbici is amazing and kind.   The girls always are professional and have smiles on their faces.  Their salon decor is ADORABLE.  It inspired me to do a little change.  I've had pretty much the same hair color and style my entire life, besides the 90's when bangs were in.
 I decided to get a little punch of color: called a peek-a-boo strand.  I'm truly NOT a pink person.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I like the cool colors.  Cool colors are my comfort zone.  I asked which colors were available, and I could choose red or fuchsia.  {not sure if this is the case all of the time.  Please call Forbici ahead of time to ask about their services, prices and availability}  






So, I decided that I'd go with the fuchsia.  The stylist (Hannah) was amazing, and picked out a strand of hair and bleached it.   Then, rinsed out the bleach, and applied the color.  After some time in the hair dryer, I got the color washed out and received a lovely little hair trim.   Forbici uses 'Enjoy' products, and the shampoo and everything smells so good!   Anywho, I LOVE my color and cut.  I think it looks so cute!  I'm excited to have something new and different for the Spring.  I would TRULY recommend Forbici for your salon needs.  I don't have a personal connection there, so I think that this review is as honest as possible.
 
As you can see the color barely peeks through and still is professional and a little fun at the same time. 


I'm a little disappointed that my Spring Break is coming to an end.  I wanted to get a lot of things accomplished and I got one thing accomplished....spending time with my little man.  I'm going to miss him terribly once we go back to school.   I was able to cuddle with him, take naps, share meals, play, watch and take in every cute little 9-month thing that he does.  His little smile is melting my heart into a puddle every time I see him.




 
There is NOTHING better than a mother's closeness with her baby.  Anyone who is a mother can truly believe that statement.  You just have a connection with that little person that isn't like anything else in the world.  I was able to just lay with my little guy, allowed him to touch my face and smile and laugh, watch him try so hard to move and crawl, and spent lots of quality time.  I can't help to think that if I was a stay at home mom {SAHM} I would be able to do this all the time, but I know that by working I'm giving him a good life.
Moose lays in the sun

Speaking of being a mom, I 'cashed in' my mother's day gift from Chocolat salon and spa.  I recieved a gift card for glitter toes from my sister in law for last year, and I still haven't been able to go yet!  Well, today we went and it was awesome!   I got a lime green! They had a ton of colors to choose from and their little pedicure section was set up very nice and private!  I would highly recommend their glitter toe service for $27.00.


Well, that is all of the reviews and updates for now, please come back and see me again!!!

XOXO

Momma A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!